Tuesday, June 4, 2013

How big is your brave?

I started feeling the depression coming in again this morning.

I pleaded with Heavenly Father to take it away. Yesterday was SO GOOD. Sunday kind of sucked. Saturday was so good. I'm seeing a pattern, and I don't want this high-low every other day stuff.

So, I'm fighting myself today. I am determined to make it a great day. I won't settle for less.

Last week, I had a day that started out like this, and I literally said, "Get thee hence, Satan!" And it worked. I hope it works today :) (I laugh at myself when I say that out loud. But, hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do).

Have you heard Sara Bareilles's new song, Brave? When I first heard it, I was in love. Today, I was reading blogs, and found it again. it's my theme song for today. This week. However long I need it to be.

Here it is:



Honestly, I want to see me be brave.

"Everybody's been there. Everybody's been stared down by the enemy."

I'll show him how big my brave is!

No comments:

Post a Comment