Monday, February 10, 2014

God's Love

I have so much to write about and so little time. So, I'll save my words for another time and share two things I read/studied/pondered this morning that gave me (hopefully) a good lift for the day:

Truth, Lies, and Your Self Worth: An article in the January New Era. It was written for the youth, but I found it so helpful to me too.

The Power of God's Love: A talk given in the October 2004 General Conference. I'd recommend watching/listening to it while reading it. 

"When filled with God’s love, we can do and see and understand things that we could not otherwise do or see or understand. Filled with His love, we can endure pain, quell fear, forgive freely, avoid contention, renew strength, and bless and help others in ways surprising even to us."

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment