Wednesday, February 19, 2014

You Can't Control His Addition

My husband writes for familyshare. Last month, they sent a list of topics for him to choose from, and he chose this topic: you can't control his addiction. When he first told me, in my head I just thought, hm...interesting. I was wondering how he was going to write it and thought it might be intriguing to read from the addict's perspective about how the spouse can't control his addiction.

It was only a matter of time before he asked me to write it for him. Because obviously, I would write about that topic better than him (wink wink). I put a lot of thought and prayer into it, and it was somehow very spiritually cleansing for me to write this article. Check it out here!

Disclaimer: They did change my article a little bit before it was published, but what can you do? I hope you enjoy it! It's already been shared on FB 115 times!

No comments:

Post a Comment