Sunday, March 24, 2013

Extra goodies today

By the way, if you haven't read your patriarchal blessing in a while, do it :) It will help you see God's love for you, your potential, and receive revelation you need for your life right now. If you don't have one, do what you need to do to receive one.

Also, my sweet husband introduced me to this song today. It has a beautiful message. He said it was one he used to listen to all the time to help him in really low points. And, I'd have to agree. It is one that would help me too. As we listened to it today, it opened my heart and I felt healing taking place. It brought me peace and comfort, and I could literally feel my heart opening up to Him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Ll28f60f4

Another one is He'll Carry You by Hilary Weeks. That is my go-to song when I am really down. You could also look up Beautiful Heartbreak and Dancing in the Rain by her too. Those two also help me when I am down.

No comments:

Post a Comment