Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blessings of the Temple

There is no more tender feeling than the Spirit testifying that this is true. This is real. God and Christ exist.

My husband just came home from his Stake temple recommend interview. Guess what? We can go to the temple together! It feels like a lifetime since we have been in the celestial room together, even though it hasn't been. I have been praying and praying for this. I have been imagining what it will feel like to be in eternity with him, and we are one step closer.

It's not that we get to go together. It's that he gets to go! It's that he gets to experience the blessings of the temple, and we can share something so precious together.

When he came in and told me he got his recommend, I was overcome with the Spirit testifying that this is true. This is real. This is right. And this guy is mine. What a lucky me I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment